The platform recognizes the importance of privacy and protection of personal data in the digital age, therefore it is committed to protect the privacy of its users while browsing or using our website and using our services.
* Why we collect and process your personal data and how we use it;
* Depending on any legal basis we process your personal data;
* Who can access your personal data;
* Where your personal data can be stored or transferred;
* How we protect the security of your personal data;
* How long do we keep your personal data;
* What right you can exercise with respect to your personal data under current laws and regulations;
* How to contact us.
Please note that in some countries, and according to the United Nations Regulations for Participation in Volunteer Work, you must be 16 years of age or older. Therefore, the age required to participate in and benefit from Bevel services is 16 years and above, while individuals under the age of 16 can participate in activities and tasks advertised through BeVol, they may only do so through the intervention, supervision and consent of a parent or legal guardian.
"I", "us", "our" or "we" refer to the (Bevol) platform.
"You", or "User" refers to the person (s) who uses the (BeVol) services.
Why do we collect and process your personal data?:
We collect and process your personal data for the following purposes:
* To provide you with the services you require from us; including (Bevol) services that do not require any form of registration; such as knowing the news of organizations and companies participating in (BeVol) platform. While active participation in volunteer activities, or advertising of any activities or services on the platform requires an account. In this case we will ask you for detailed account information.
* To allow you to share information; you will be allowed to take full advantage of the platform features we offer to the three account holders such as:
- To applicate for voluntary missions on the platform.
- To applicate to benefit from services and discounts announced on the platform.
- To obtain documentation of your volunteer works.
- To enable you to publish and interact with others' publications.
- To be able to applicate for jobs which advertised on the platform.
- To announce the activities and news of your organization.
- To obtain an annual budget of points that contribute to the rationalization of institutional capital.
- To invest the platform to get volunteers for the voluntary tasks you need and announce for.
- To announce for the functional requirements and obtaining competencies and experiences through the platform volunteers.
- Showing projects to obtain funding for them.
- To have the possibility of advertising and promoting your products.
- To show functional requirements and obtaining competencies and experiences through the platform volunteers.
- To maintain and improve our services; to understand how you can use (Bevol) services and to apply other functions; and to develop new services and offerings.
- To provide you with services customized according to your requirements and interests; to provide you with customized content - such as advertisements and related services; to let us know you better which enable us to give you more services you need - more offers, exclusive offers, information and competitions to give you a better experience as a user; and to discover more professional things like advertisements you may find it more useful, or which services and information are more suitable for you, which gives you a better experience and more benefit.
- To communicate with you; to allow you to connect to the (BeVol) platform; to maintain our conversations record; to assist you in resolving any difficulties you may encounter; to send promotions and marketing offers directly to you; to inform you of our services such as providing you with information on future programs or adding modifications to our digital services; and to contact you when we need.
- To create and maintain a reliable and secure environment; to detect, descover, prevent, or report fraud, misrepresentations, violations, security incidents or other prohibited or illegal activities; to protect the rights and integrity of the (BeVol) Platform's staff and users; and to apply our own Terms of Service or otherwise Of agreements or policies; and to verify your identity.
- To comply with any applicable laws or regulations; to respond to legal requests for information from the relevant government or through legal process; to make any other purpose disclosed to you in connection with our services; and to contact you to resolve disputes and provide assistance in our services.
On what legal basis do we process your personal data?
Depending on the type of data to be processed, we will process your personal data on one of the following bases:
- Your prior consent: For example, when we offer you to register for our services, to create an account for you, to subscribe to
e-mail messages or when we ask you to follow any relevant action that allows you either to accept or refuse to process the data clearly envisaged; You can cancel your agreement at any time. However, in some cases, your choice not to disclose your personal data or to withdraw your consent may result in limitation of your use of our services, features or offers. For example, you may not be able to access certain parts of our websites and respond to your inquiries without providing relevant information.
- A contractual relationship: In such a case, processing your personal data is generally necessary for the execution or fulfilment of the contract. This means that if you do not wish to process your personal data in this context, we may refuse to enter into such a contract with you, which may cancel your ability to invest the platform services.
- Legal obligations: which are applicable to our activities.
Who can access your personal data:
For the purposes described above, we will grant access to your personal data to the licensee personnel and staff of (BeVol) platform who need to know that information to process them for our benefit, and who are subject to strict secrete contractual obligations, and will be held accountable if they fail to comply with these obligations.
In addition, it will be allowed the following authorized parties access to your personal data:
- Legal experts, witnesses, experts and judicial and quasi-judicial authorities in order to protect the platform against any harm to its rights and property or integrity, and to protect our users, the public and any third party as required or permitted by law, and to impose conditions for our services, including investigation of potential violations;
- Administrative or judicial authorities in order to meet the requirements of any applicable law, order, legal procedure or enforceable government request.
We may also collect anonymous data for the public, third parties, and other trusted partners - such as advertising companies or connected sites. For example, we may share information with the public to display indicators of the general use of our services.
Who can access your published data:
The following categories of the platform members will be allowed to view your published data and according to the following cases:
1- If you are registered with a volunteer account:
- The member institutions on the platform to whom you apply for volunteer assignments or posts advertised by them through their own account on the platform (where they will be allowed to add your published data to see the details of the evaluations conducted on your volunteer work on the platform).
- The companies that are members of the platform to whom you apply for the services, discounts or jobs advertised by them through their own account on the platform (where they will be allowed to add your published data to see the details of the evaluations conducted on the volunteer work that you participated through the platform).
- Volunteers they are members of the platform whom you do not opposed to access to your published data.
2- If you are registered with an organization account:
- All other account holders registered on the platform whom you do not oppose to access to your published data.
3- All other account holders registered on the platform whom you do not oppose to access to your published data.
Where can your personal data be stored or transferred?
BeVol is an international platform with partners and representatives in many countries around the world.
For this reason, we may need to transfer your personal data to other countries, including the domain outside the European Economic Area, and to countries where data protection laws may be lower than those in your country.
For example, we may process your personal data on a server outside your residence country, and for that purpose we may transfer your personal data outside your country of residence.
In order to ensure an adequate and consistent level of protection for your personal data, we will continue to permanently implement appropriate safeguards to protect your personal data.
For more information please contact us as described in the "How to contact us" section.
How do we protect the security of your personal data?
We follow appropriate security measures (physical, electronic, and technical), and regulatory measures, including governance models to protect your personal data in accordance with the Data Protection Act from unauthorized access, use, alteration, disclosure or destruction of personal data.
Please note that it is not possible to transfer any data over the Internet or the Website without any interference. In addition, you should also take appropriate action to protect your personal data, especially by maintaining your password and confidentiality. If you know, or suspect, that your account data has been lost, stolen, compromised or counter other dangers, or if there is any unauthorized use of your account, please contact us by following the instructions in the "How to contact us" section below.
If we know, or have reason, to believe that your personal data has been compromised, we will immediately notify users affected by a breach in accordance with applicable laws.
How long will you keep your personal data?
We will retain your personal data as long as your account is active, or as long as necessary for the purpose for which the data was originally collected. This retention period may be up to 10 years. Our retention periods are based on the needs of our activities. Your information that is no longer needed is transferred to categorically anonymous information or destroyed.
We aim to maintain our services in a manner that protects information from accidental or harmful destruction. For this reason, after deleting information from our services, we may not immediately delete the remaining copies from our active servers and may not remove information from our backup systems.
We may also retain your personal data for longer periods if necessary to comply with our legal obligations or to protect our legitimate interests.
How to access, update and delete your personal data?
Under the Data Protection Act you are entitled to exercise the following rights:
- To access your personal data, in this case we may provide you with a copy of such data, if not directly available to you, for example within your personal account;
- To modify your personal data, if your data is inaccurate or outdated; in this regard, it is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and up-to-date. Please modify your data when any change occurs;
- To withdraw consent, where treatment depends on your prior consent, and therefore you are entitled to withdraw your consent to all operations;
- To object the processing of your personal data, where processing depends on our legitimate interests, to the extent permitted by your position;
- To scan your own personal data;
- To restrict the processing of your own personal data;
- To receive your personal data to be sent to a third party, or to transfer your personal data to a third party of your choice if technically possible;
- To file a complaint to authority specialized in data protection if you consider that the processing of your personal data has violated the Data Protection Act.
You can send us a request at any time as described in the "How to contact us" section.
- We may need to verify your identity before we act at your request;
- Since the exercise of these rights is subject to certain legal conditions and restrictions, we may be compelled to refuse your application if these conditions are not met or if there are legal restrictions;
- We may reject repeated requests without reasonable cause, requiring technical effort (for example, developing a new system or fundamentally changing existing practices) or creating a risk to the privacy of others.
However, we will endeavor to immediately process your request within one month (subject to any legal extensions). If we decline your request, we'll let you know the reasons.
Cookies are small part of the information that a web server sends to a web browser, allowing the server to gather information from the browser. Most browsers allow you to turn off cookies. If you'd like to know how you can do this, please see your browser's help list. However, some cookies are important to us in order to provide you with the services of (BeVol) you requested and stopping cookies will limit your use of our digital properties.
- To improve your experience as a user and ensure the overall quality of the (BeVol) services;
- To identify you when visiting our digital websites;
- To follow and study your browsing and navigation patterns on the website, to create your demographic profile and to provide you with the service that best suits your taste (more relevant recommendations, volunteer opportunities and related services for your preferences);
- To analyze habits of content consumption (e.g., tasks and services that interact with them, read content, devices used .. etc.) and to provide, customize, measure and improve our services and advertising;
- To provide the appropriate content permitted in each geographical area;
- Share some data to provide voluntary opportunities and services customized for you, and send marketing materials and newsletters.
We also share information about your use of our site with our social media and advertising partners in statistics and advertisements that may be combined with other information provided to them, or gathered from your use of their services.
(BeVol) Services may be provided through and/or taking advantage of features operated by third party platforms, or containing links operated by third party sites whose personal data processing policies may differ from those of our policies.
- You may be able to access (BeVol) services through many devices, such as smart TVs, mobile devices, and other devices connected to the Internet. In addition, third-party applications may interact with the (BeVol) services. This third party has the privacy and data policies of separate and independent personal.
We invite you to review these policies and conditions if you wish to inquire about the processing of your personal data by a third party.
How to contact us?
If you have any further inquiries please contact us at: